The Husky1050e is a very unique electric pump. It combines the advantages of an air-operated double diaphragm pump into an electric. The Husky 1050e is the only electric pump that can stall, without damaging the pump. On top of that, you can set the pump to almost remove the pulsation.
- Decrease your energy consumption
- Self priming
- Seal less design
- Runs dry
Loaded with features to help you get the job done right, every time, Husky air-operated double diaphragm pumps are built to save you money. Available in Aluminium, Polypropylene, stainless steel, PVDF, conductive Polypropylene and Hastelloy.
- Efficiency: Easy and fast maintenance
- Performance: up to 1,135 L/min (300 gpm)
- Lifetime: diaphragms last 5 times longer than others in its class.
Built to handle lower viscosity fluids, the Fast-Flo air-operated drum pump is ideal for emptying drums.
- Delivers a smooth, reliable flow
- Drum length and stubby models are available in carbon and stainless steel
- Ideal for a variety of non-corrosive and corrosive materials
Know for being robust and reliable, the Merkur pump achieves the right flows, at the right pressure, to fit all your needs.
- Long-lasting durability
- Low air consumption for increased efficiency
- Designed for improved serviceability, with fewer parts and lower cost of ownership
- Handles pressure ranges up to 500 bar and flow rates up to 4.5 lpm
For more information please download the fluid transfer pumps brochure.Back to products