What is a bearing?
A bearing is a device to allow constrained relative motion between two or more parts, typically rotation or linear movement. Bearings may be classified broadly according to the motions they allow and according to their principle of operation as well as by the directions of applied loads they can handle.
What type of bearings can TSS Rotterdam supply?
TSS Rotterdam supplies and stocks all commonly used bearings and related bearing products for both marine and industrial applications. Besides the standard bearings we offer a full range of special and hard to locate bearings. Our scope of supply consists of the following bearing types:
- Deep Groove Ball Bearings
- Angular Contact Ball Bearings
- Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
- Taper Roller Bearings
- Spherical Roller Bearings
- Thrust Ball Bearings
- Cylindrical roller Thrust Bearings
- Spherical Roller Thrust Bearings
- Bearing housings
For more information please download the bearings brochure.Back to products